3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Road North, Chester le Street, County Durham, DH3
- Stunning Extended Traditional Style Property
- Extensively Upgraded To An Exceptional Standard
- Highly Regarded & Sought After Location
- 2 Large Reception Rooms
- 3 Double Bedrooms & 3 Refitted Bathrooms
- Superb Refitted Kitchen & Breakfast Room
- Garage & Westerly Facing Back Garden
- Easy Access To Town And Road Links
- Ideal For Growing Families
An outstanding bay windowed semi detached house with Garage and westerly facing back garden in one of the region's most highly regarded residential locations. The property has been extended and substantially remodelled to create a stunning family property finished to an exceptional standard. Converted from its previous four bedroom layout the property now boasts three double size Bedrooms and three Bathrooms. The spacious ground floor is equally impressive including an attractive Hall, Lounge with bay, large separate Sitting/Dining Room, Conservatory and large refitted and well equipped Kitchen opening to Breakfast Room with french windows to back garden. There is a useful Utility room leading to an integral Garage. An ideal home for growing families. The house has gas central heating, alarm and uPVC double glazing and roofline. Very highly recommended.
Park Road North is one of the town's most highly regarded locations and is accessible to the wide range of facilities in Chester le Street town centre. It is therefore within immediate reach of a wide range of shops, schools and amenities including the attractive Riverside Park and First Class County Cricket Ground. Chester le Street has become an increasingly popular commuter base having excellent road links throughout the region particularly to Durham City, Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland. It also lies on the main east coast railway line linking London and Edinburgh.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS150211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.