3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale5 Broad Oak Lane, Staining, Blackpool FY3 0BZ
- Three Double Bedroom, Semi Detached **Hidden Gem** Minutes From Staining Village
- ** Set In 3/4's Acre Private Land / Mature Garden **
- Greenhouses And Many Outbuildings
- Private Drive Off Road Parking
- Secluded Country Lane
- Spacious Living Room & Separate Formal Dining Room
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
THREE BEDROOM COTTAGE WITH LAND
A Rare Opportunity Has Arisen, To Purchase A Unique, Extended, Three Bedroom Cottage, Full Of Character And Charm. Sitting In Approximately 3/4's Of An Acre Of Land, Stunning Mature Gardens, With Allotment, Greenhouses, Pond And Decked Patio Area. Property Briefly Comprises, Living Room, Kitchen / Breakfast Room, Sun Room, Utility And Formal Dining Room. Stairs To First Floor Landing Lead To Three Double Bedrooms And Family Bathroom. Front And Rear Gardens.
VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE.
Formal Dining Room
13' 4'' x 12' 0'' (4.06m x 3.65m)
* Two Double Glazed Windows Enjoy Views Of Front Garden And Land. * Exposed Beams To Ceiling. * Deep Skirting Boards * Laminate Flooring. * Two Radiators.
19' 4'' x 17' 6'' (5.89m x 5.33m)
* Four Double Glazed Timber Windows, Two To Side Elevation, Two, Including One Bay, To Front Elevation, Overlooking Private Land / Gardens. Double Glazed Patio Doors To Rear Garden. * Spacious, Living Room With Painted Beams. * Inglenook Fireplace, Beam Mantel Over, Multi Fuel Log Burner, Built In Shelves To Either Side. Stone Hearth. * Built In Storage Cupboards And Brick Built Shelving * Timber Cottage Lift Latch Door To Kitchen / Breakfast Room. External Solid Timber Door To Front Elevation / Lane. * Laminate Floor. * Spotlights To Ceiling. * Two Radiators.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
13' 4'' x 13' 0'' (4.06m x 3.96m)
* Double Glazed Window To Front Elevation. One To Conservatory / Sun Room. * Range Of Wall Mounted, Base And Glazed Display Units In Limed Oak. * Laminate Work Surfaces And Tiles To Splash Back Areas. * Integrated Oven & Four Ring Gas Hob With Extractor Fan Over. * Integrated Fridge. * Exposed Beams To Ceiling. * Tiled Floor.. * Under Stairs Cupboard / Storage Unit. * Split Stable, Lift Latch, Door To Conservatory / Sun Room. Lift Latch Door To Formal Dining Room. * Timber Stairs To First Floor Landing.
Land & Gardens
Front Land & Gardens Hidden Down A Country Lane In Staining, This Cottage Sits On 3/4's Of An Acre Of Land. This Private And Secluded Front Garden Is Simply Stunning. There Are Two Gated Access Areas. One With A Lawned Drive To A Large Detached Garage, Which Is Currently Used As A Sculpture Studio. An Arch Hedge And Second Gate, Leads To Decked Patio Seating Area, With Pond. Extensive, Mature, Well Maintained Gardens, With A Range Of Mature Trees Including Pines, Deciduous Trees, Evergreens, Fruit Trees & Shrubs. There Are Numerous Greenhouses And Out Buildings, Allotment Area And Fruit Beds. Extensive Lawn Areas. This Garden / Land Must Be Seen To Fully Appreciate. ** BEAUTIFUL SPACE ** Endless Potential & Possibilities. Rear Cottage Garden. Access From, Living Room And "Lean To" Conservatory / Sun Room. Gravel And Paved Area. Shed / Storage. Gated Side Access To Drive / Off Road Parking & Side Elevation Through To Front Of Property & Broad...
"Lean To" Conservatory / Sun room
9' 7'' x 6' 0'' (2.92m x 1.83m)
* Timber Framed Windows, With Timber External Half Glazed Rear Door To Rear Cottage Garden. * Laminate Work Surface With Built In Cupboards Storage And Shelving. * Doors To Utility And Kitchen / Breakfast Room. * Tiles To Floor.
10' 0'' x 5' 8'' (3.05m x 1.73m)
* Wall Mounted And Base Units, With Laminate Work Surface. * Stainless Steel Sink & Drainer With Hot And Cold Taps. * Plumbed For Washing Machine. * Space For Tumble Dryer.
9' 8'' x 5' 6'' (2.94m x 1.68m)
* Double Glazed Etched Glass Window To Front Elevation. * Walls Are Tiled From Floor To Ceiling. * Tiles To Floor. * Pedestal Hand Wash Basin. * Wall Mounted Mirror / Storage Cupboard. * Low Flush WC. * Bath, Mains Shower Over / Glass Shower Screen. * Radiator.
Master Bedroom & En Suite Washroom
17' 6'' x 12' 9'' (5.33m x 3.88m)
* Three Double Glazed Windows, Offer Enviable Views Of Extensive Land To Front & Stunning Gardens. * Spacious Double Bedroom. * Built In Wardrobes. * Two Radiators. * Saloon Door To En Suite Washroom. * Unique Timber Doors To Landing. En Suite * Low Flush WC. * Pedestal Hand Wash Basin. * Storage Cupboard. *Extractor Fan.
14' 5'' x 12' 2'' (4.39m x 3.71m)
* Two Double Glazed Timber Windows To Front And Rear Elevations. Boasts Open Views Over Land & Gardens. * Two Radiators. * Built In Shelving To Recesses. * Timber, Cottage, Lift Latch, Door To First Floor Landing.
12' 0'' x 7' 2'' (3.65m x 2.18m)
* Double Glazed Window To Rear Elevation. * Double Bedroom. * Built In, Raised, Double Cabin Bed, With Ladder. * Radiator.
First Floor Landing
20' 3'' x 4' 0'' Narrowest Point (6.17m x 1.22m)
* Two Low Double Glazed Windows With Sill, To Rear Elevation. * Spacious First Floor Landing. * Timber, Bannister, Hand Rail & Spindles. * "Lift Latch" Cottage Doors To Three Double Bedrooms And Family Bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44824929.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7138212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.