2 bedroom flat for saleTimberyard, Evelyn Street, Deptford, London, SE8 5RJ
Guide Price £555,000
- Kitchen (gallery)
- Double Glazing
- 24hr Concierge
- Completion in Q4 2018
- 2 Bedrooms + 2 bathrooms, with balcony, 4th floor, approx. 775 sqft
- South West Aspect (Waterline linear garden facing)
- 24hr Concierge
- 999 years lease
- 20min to Canary Wharf, 30min to the City (close proximity to Canada Water station, Deptford Rail Station, Surrey Quays Overground and ferry pier), and easy accessibility to South London's upcoming Westfield Shopping Centre
- Light and spacious open-plan interiors, high-quality contemporary specifications throughout, floor to ceiling double glzed windows
- Plenty of green spaces including private courtyard gardens, linear gardens and waterlines, and surrounded by 28 acres of existing parkland
- There is a range of excellent primary and secondary schools nearby, including four rated as Ofsted Outstanding – not to mention two world-class universities, Greenwich and Goldsmiths.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.