10 bedroom barn for saleNeatherd Moor, Dereham
- 39' Entrance Hall With Two Floating Staircases
- 37'6 Lounge With Multi Fuel Burner & Retractable TV
- 24'2 Dining Room
- 24' Kitchen/Breakfast Room With A Range Of Fitted Appliances Including Two Double Mirrored Fridges, State Of The Art Double Ovens & Touch Screen Hob
- 41' Games Room, 30' Pub/Family Room & 29'5 Gym Room
- Multiple Ground Floor Bedrooms/Bathrooms
- Three First Floor Bedrooms, Stunning First Floor Bathroom With Free Standing Bath Overlooking The Inner Courtyard
- 60' Master Bedroom Suite Covering The Whole Third Floor With Feature Glass Gable End Wall With Amazing Views Over Local Fields & Farmland
- Large Private Driveway Allowing Parking For Numerous Vehicles & Double Garage
- Large Mature Grounds In The Region Of 1 1/2 Acres (stms) With Amazing Views & Offering A Great Deal Of Privacy
FREE RUNNING COSTS FOR NEXT 8 YEARS APPROX * GUIDE £1.000.000 - £1.250.000 A stunning example of a red brick detached barn which has been wonderfully transformed and extended to offer luxury living accommodation extending to over 8000 sq ft, all set in lovely mature gardens with views over open fields and a delightful quiet position on the Neatherd Moor in a popular market town, West of Norwich. From the moment you step into the 39' entrance hall with two floating staircases and the view of the amazing inner courtyard garden and pool, you know you are about to view something truly amazing. The property then offers you a choice of reception rooms, be it the lounge with multi fuel burner and suspended retractable TV, kitchen/breakfast room with multiple integrated appliances, built-in TV and mood lighting or will you chose the pub/entertainment room which has patio doors out to the inner courtyard, garden and pool. The property then offers the buyer a chance of 8/10 bedrooms on the ground floor, first floor and 60' master bedroom suite which covers the whole of the top floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44827233.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4274754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.