3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOrchard Gardens, Rustington, West Sussex
Sold STC £240,000
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Some modernisation required
- Sought after location close to good schools
- Walking distance to village
- No ongoing chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Imagine your perfect day …. Step out of your house and breathe in that beautiful sea aroma. You've got the children packed up with all their beach toys and the dog is by your side. You can take a walk to the ever popular Rustington seafront and settle down on the beach. You will hear the sound of the children's squeals of excitement when splashing around in the waves, the sand is massaging your toes and the dog is barking at the seagulls as they swoop up and down.As the sun starts to set you pack everything away and get the children ready to go home but realise you didn't buy anything for dinner! No need to panic, it is only a short walk to the local village where you can buy everything from fresh meat at the butchers, fresh bread from the bakers, cosmetics and more.When you eventually arrive home you can get straight to work in the kitchen and being open plan to the dining area it really is a great place to socialise or set the children down to do their homework and you can keep an eye on them.This in the perfect location and really needs to be seen. Call to book your appointment before the board changes to SOLD!!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 13'11 x 12'7 (4.24m x 3.84m)
- Dining Area: 10'6 x 7'5 (3.20m x 2.26m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'11 x 8'4 (2.72m x 2.54m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 9'8 (4.24m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 8'9 (3.23m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'3 x 5'11 (2.52m x 1.80m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Side Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage en bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44827323.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23705486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.