4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJesmond Road, Hove
Sold STC £635,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 4 BEDROOMS
- WITHIN 690 METRES OF A SCHOOL WITH AN 'OUTSTANDING' OFSTED REPORT
- BEAUTIFUL & LARGE WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- LARGE KITCHEN DINER
- SEPARATE LIVING ROOM
- PLANNING PERMISSION ACCEPTED TO CREATE DRIVEWAY WITH OFF-STREET PARKING
A fantastic four bedroom semi-detached family home with a large west facing rear garden and within 690 metres of a school with an 'outstanding' Ofsted report.
This property is sure to tick many boxes; firstly it is within 690 meters of West Hove Infants and Hove Junior School. Portslade station is also nearby, offering a direct link into London, and with local parks and the sea also within a short distance, there is not much this location does not offer.
The house is as good as the location; with recent planning permission to create a driveway. There is an entrance porch and a pretty little bay window above the porch.
On entering the property you are greeted by black and white tiled flooring with white and grey walls; this gives a calming first impression. To the right of the hall is the first reception room, a great TV room; this is the place where you can relax in the evenings. The second reception room has been opened up into the kitchen; this open space has made a fantastic large room which is the hub of the house. Both the kitchen and dining area have a lovely outlook to the very large west facing rear garden.
Up on the first floor are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Two of the bedrooms are good size double rooms and the third is a smaller bedroom; the rear double has a beautiful outlook over the garden and neighbouring gardens.
The top floor has the main bedroom and a toilet with a wash hand basin. The toilet has plumbing in place to convert to a shower room.
Out the back is the very impressive garden, approx. 100 feet in length and surrounded by greenery.
Living Room 15' 7" max into bay x 12' 2" max ( 4.75m max into bay x 3.71m max )
Dining Room 14' 9" max into bay x 11' 6" max into recess ( 4.50m max into bay x 3.51m max into recess )
Kitchen 11' 3" max x 7' max ( 3.43m max x 2.13m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 4" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.76m max x 3.51m max )
Bedroom 3 12' 2" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.71m max x 3.15m max )
Bedroom 4 10' 1" max x 7' 1" max ( 3.07m max x 2.16m max )
Bathroom 8' 6" max x 7' 1" max ( 2.59m max x 2.16m max )
Master Bedroom 10' 7" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.23m max x 2.79m max )
Total Floor Area: 1237 Sq. Ft.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44828001.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.