2 bedroom terraced house for saleEarls Field, Raf Lakenheath, Brandon
Sold STC £140,000
- Mid-Terraced Family Home
- Two Double Bedrooms & Dressing Room
- L Shaped Living Room/Dining Room
- Sealed Unit Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
A generously sized mid terraced property great for the growing family or a first time buyer. At 861sqft the property includes an open plan lounge/diner as well as two double bedrooms. With a much improved enclosed rear garden as well as parking to the front this spacious home is a must view!
Situated on the Lords Walk development just outside of Lakenheath, this spacious home offers two double bedrooms aswell as a drive way to front and enclosed garden to rear. At 861sqft this well presented property includes an open plan lounge/diner. Please note the current owners have already found a vacant property to purchase, viewing's our by appointment with William H Brown Estate Agency in Brandon contactable on 01842 811058.
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to living room/dining room.
Living Room 10' 3" x 16' 1" (min to stairs) ( 3.12m x 4.90m (min to stairs) )
With built in storage cupboard, built in understairs storage cupboard, textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front, stairs to first floor landing, warm air vent and opening onto dining area.
Dining Area 8' 5" x 10' 11" ( 2.57m x 3.33m )
With Built in cupboard housing the warm air electric heater, textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC door and window to rear and warm air vent.
Kitchen 10' 5" (max) x 10' 1" (max) ( 3.18m (max) x 3.07m (max) )
With single drainer steel sink unit inset into rolled edge work surface with cupboards below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units, space and point for electric cooker, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and warm air vent.
First Floor Landing
Built in cupboard housing hot water tank and immersion heater, access to loft space and textured ceiling.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.34m x 2.77m )
Large built in double wardrobe, ceiling fan/light unit, textured ceiling, large built in storage cupboard over stairs, sealed unit UPVC window to front, warm air vent and door to:
Dressing Room 7' 6" x 6' 3" ( 2.29m x 1.91m )
With textured ceiling and sealed unit UPVC window.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 12' ( 3.23m x 3.66m )
With built in double wardrobe, textured ceiling and sealed unit UPVC window to rear.
Bathroom 7' x 5' 9" ( 2.13m x 1.75m )
With close coupled W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower/mixer tap over, shaver/light point, plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and warm air vent.
The front garden has a concrete drive for off road parking. The rear garden laid to lawn and has a built in storage cupboard. Features a large paved patio and lawn with an adjacent shingled area, outside light and pedestrian gate to rear.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon office, proceed to the top of the High Street turning right at the traffic lights to London Road. Continue along London Road and out of town (ignoring the right hand turn to Lakenheath) and continue past RAF Lakenheath following the yellow signs for Lord's Walk and turn right sign posted Eriswell. Continue along this road until reaching the mini roundabout and take the third exit into Earls Field where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44828037.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.