3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwan ViewLovedean Lane,Lovedean,Waterlooville,PO8
Sold STC £325,000
- Stunning 3 Bedroom New Build
- Non Estate Development Of Only Three Houses
- Semi Rural Location
- 17'9 x 14'2 Open Plan Kitchen Family Room
- Family Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloakroom
- Two Parking Spaces
- 10 Year NHBC Warrenty
- Available Now
Fry & Kent are delighted to offer this brand new 3 bedroom semi detached house set in a small development of only three houses in a semi rural location. The developer has put in a high specification into these properties and we are expecting this last one to be sold very quickly. The property boasts a stunning open plan kitchen family room with tiled floor, separate living room and ground floor cloakroom, upstairs there are three bedrooms, master with an en-suite and a family bathroom. Outside there are two parking spaces and views to the rear that also offer public walking to Denmead and Clanfield. This property comes with a full 10 year NHBC and is available to view and reserve now.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44828052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 00000468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.