4 bedroom town house for saleColwyn Road, The Mounts, Northampton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Reception Rooms
- Study/ Office
- Many Character Features
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Rear Garden with Gated Access to the Rear
This Victorian property on Colwyn Road offers fantastic living space across three floors. The property boasts many original and character features throughout and benefits from views across The Racecourse. Viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the size and potential of this fantastic home.
Door to the front aspect, radiator, original Victorian terrazzo flooring, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to:-
Lounge 14' 10" Max x 11' 6" ( 4.52m Max x 3.51m )
Two original sash windows to the front aspect, feature fireplace with decorative surround and tiled hearth, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose and double sliding doors to:-
Dining Room 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Two original built in cupboards, gas fire with tiled hearth, radiator, coving to ceiling and door to study.
Study 7' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.24m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed roof and ample plug sockets.
Family Room 23' 2" x 11' 10" ( 7.06m x 3.61m )
Three double glazed windows to the side aspect and feature stained glass window with door to kitchen and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.92m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for white goods, windows to the rear and side aspects and door to side opening into garden.
A spacious three room cellar with ample plug sockets.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, stairs rising to second floor landing, radiator and doors to:-
Bedroom One 18' 1" x 12' ( 5.51m x 3.66m )
Three original sash windows to the front aspect, feature fireplace, built in cupboards and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" Max x 12' ( 4.01m Max x 3.66m )
Window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard, feature fireplace, radiator and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" Plus bay x 10' 10" ( 3.45m Plus bay x 3.30m )
Bay window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with shower head over, wash hand basin and low flush WC, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Double glazed window to the side aspect and low flush WC.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Four 17' 10" x 12' ( 5.44m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front and rear aspects, two feature fireplaces and door to dressing room.
Dressing Room 10' x 5' 5" ( 3.05m x 1.65m )
Window to the landing.
Mature garden with extensive patio areas, shrub and bush borders, nine mature fruit trees, shed and gated pedestrian access to The Racecourse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44828106.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.