3 bedroom terraced house for saleMoneyfield Avenue, Portsmouth
Sold STC £220,000
- Double Bay and Forecourt
- Potential For Off Road Parking
- Sought After Location
- Downstairs w/c
- Three Bedrooms
Three bedroom house in need of some modernisation, benefiting from double bay and forecourt, plus potential for off road parking!
Situated within the sought after location of Baffins, a three bedroom home in need of some modernisation. The property comprises a longe, kitchen/diner, conservatory and downstairs w/c, to the upstairs a family bathroom and three bedrooms. This ideal family home benefits from a double bay and forecourt, garden with rear pesdestrian access, plus potential for off road parking!
Single glazed door and window to front aspect, understairs storage cupboard, doors to;
Lounge 10' 3" max x 14' 5" into bay ( 3.12m max x 4.39m into bay )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric fire place.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 9" max x 16' 5" max ( 4.80m max x 5.00m max )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, partly tiled walls, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, sink/drainer, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
UPVC and brick construction, double glazed window to rear aspect, downstairs w/c.
Stairs from ground floor, airing cupboard, doors to;
Bedroom One 14' 5" into bay x 10' 1" max ( 4.39m into bay x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" max x 13' 1" ( 2.92m max x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 6' x 7' 5" ( 1.83m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, over head storage.
Double glazed window, partly tiled walls, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, w/c, water heater, loft access.
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with rear pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44828124.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.