1 bedroom apartment for saleTemple Court, Wakefield
- Second Floor Apartment
- 1 Bedroom accommodation
- Allocated parking space
- No Upper Chain
- Viewing Essential
One bedroom second floor Apartment located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Allocated parking space. Ideally located for the professional commuter. No Upper Chain. Viewing Essential.
One bedroom second floor Apartment located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge/kitchen, 1 bedroom and a bathroom. Allocated parking space. Ideally located for the professional commuter. No Upper Chain. Viewing Essential.
Wooden front entrance door. Radiator, generous cupboard space.
Lounge Area 15' 10" Max x 9' 9" ( 4.83m Max x 2.97m )
Double glazed french doors to juliette balcony. Radiator.
Kitchen Area 8' 5" Max x 6' 11" Max ( 2.57m Max x 2.11m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, laminate work surface, electric oven, gas hob, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator. Open plan to living area.
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 8' 5" plus recess ( 3.12m x 2.57m plus recess )
Upvc french doors to juliette balcony. Built-in wardrobes, telephone point, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of bath with mixer tap, shower over bath, wash hand basin, w.c., extractor fan, partially tiled walls, radiator.
Allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44828133.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.