2 bedroom flat for sale56 Esk Bridge, Penicuik, Midlothian, EH26 8QR
- This well-presented, two-bedroom, third floor flat is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and forms part of an exclusive development adjacent to the River North Esk, in Penicuik, Midlothian.
- The accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, timber double glazing, TV and telephone points, good storage provision, and with bright and tasteful decor throughout.
- Externally, the building is set within landscaped grounds, by the river Esk, with communal garden areas, and a designated parking space within the residents parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings available on Sundays between 2-4pm.
This well-presented, two-bedroom, third floor (top) flat is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and forms part of an exclusive development adjacent to the River North Esk, in Penicuik, Midlothian. The accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, living room with balcony, kitchen, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom, and bathroom. Features include gas central heating, timber-framed double glazing, secure entry system, TV and telephone points, good storage, and bright and tasteful decor throughout. Externally, the building is set within landscaped grounds, by the river Esk, with communal garden areas including a children's play area, and a designated parking space for the property, within the residents' parking. The entrance hallway has wood-effect laminate flooring, secure entryphone handset, and generous storage cupboards. The bright and spacious living/dining room is set to the side of the property, and has patio doors opening onto a balcony with views over the landscaped gardens. The kitchen is fitted with stylish, modern units, laminate worktops, integrated gas hob, electric oven, stainless-steel sink, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, while the utility room has a sink, and space for further appliances. The carpeted master bedroom offers two built-in wardrobes, spotlighting and an en-suite shower room with modern fittings and a mixer shower. Bedroom two also has a built-in wardrobe, and the bathroom features a contemporary suite with a mixer shower. Penicuik is a Midlothian town with a rural setting, a short drive from the Edinburgh City Bypass, and ideally placed for commuters. Penicuik has all the amenities expected of a sizeable town including a local shopping, a supermarket, post office, and a wide range of restaurants, pubs and cafes. There is are five primary schools and two secondary schools, also a library, and a Leisure Centre with a gym and swimming pool. Set between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside allows for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walks, country parks, cycling, golf courses, and the Hillend dry ski facility. The A701 and A702 offer extensive links North and South including, whilst there are also highly regular bus services into Edinburgh centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7211276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.