2 bedroom flat for saleKirkton Avenue, Knightswood, G13
- UNDER OFFER AT CLOSING IN TWO WEEKS.
- WANT TO SELL IN G13? CALL US ON 0141 339 3036.
- Gas central heating and double glazing.
- In need of decorative improvement.
- Excellent potential.
Set within a very desirable road just moments from excellent local amenities is this bright and spacious two bedroom lower cottage flat. While the property would benefit from a degree of modernisation, the terrific room sizes, light and space offered here provide the potential to create a wonderful home.
Accessed via lovingly tended garden grounds, the excellent living space within the property extends to: reception hall, inviting lounge with access to a spacious kitchen, shower room and two substantial double bedrooms. Warmth and security are provided by renewed external cladding, double glazing and gas central heating.
Nearby, one finds an excellent range of facilities and amenities including well-regarded schooling, shopping centre and transport links via the road network and Garscadden railway station.
Archibald Sharp strongly recommend inspection to appreciate the space, value for money and potential offered.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIRKTON. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Archibald Sharp, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.