3 bedroom detached house for saleWickham Way, Park Langley, Beckenham
- Perfect project for a superb bespoke home
- First class location in Conservation Area
- Detached house with guaranteed potential
- Planning permission granted March 2016
- Designed for outstanding accommodation
- Plans show 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
- Stunning ground floor rear extension
- Large garden and wide plot (23m/75ft)
Scope for SIX BEDROOMS - Planning permission granted 16 March 2016 to transform this beautiful detached house. This exciting building project allows buyers to bespoke the property to their own specification, tailoring the finish and creating their perfect home. The house offers charming accommodation, requiring modernisation, with a wealth of character and the plans show six bedrooms and five bathrooms, including a fabulous master suite. With a rear extension, the ground floor is equally impressive with large rooms and beautiful hall giving space for a sweeping staircase - see proposed plans.
Property ref: 121_752_4259648
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44828478.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4259648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.