4 bedroom detached house for saleParc Aberaman, Aberdare, CF44 6EY
- **Must See Property**
- *Spacious Detached Family Home*
- Beautiful Conservatory off Dining Area
- 4 Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Cozy Front Lounge
- En-suite and Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Beautiful Rear Garden and Patio Area
- Modern Family Kitchen/ Diner
**EX SHOW HOUSE - £30,000 WORTH OF EXTRAS** This smart four-bedroom detached home offers spacious accommodation on both floors with an addition of an integral garage.The ground floor comprises lounge and dining room, which leads into the kitchen, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs, to the front of the property, there are two large double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room, plus two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
We are pleased to offer for sale this exceptionally well presented modern 4 bedroom detached family house "The Harrogate", pleasantly sited on this much sought after residential estate within access of local schools, amenities and with good road links to Cardiff (23.5 miles), Merthyr Tydfil (7.2 miles) and Aberdare Town Centre (2.7 miles). The property has the benefit of 4 good size bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, Upvc double glazed Conservatory, fitted kitchen/breakfast area, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, upstairs main bathroom with en-suite shower room to master bedroom. Gas central heating and Upvc double glazed windows and doors. Entrance drive with off road parking gives access to Garage. Side access to enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 363871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sophie Hill, Merthyr Tydfil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.