2 bedroom apartment for saleHazel Way, Chipstead
Withdrawn from Market
- Sitting Room with Balcony
- Dining Room with Rear Aspect
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Ceramic Tiled Floor and Integrated Appliances
- Top Floor Principal Bedroom with Balcony
- En-suite Bathroom to Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2 with Fitted Wardrobes
- Separate Shower Room
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces (One Covered)
- Convenient Chipstead Location
- No Onward Chain
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This split level apartment offers remarkably spacious accommodation within this small development close to Chipstead Station and local shops. Accommodation comprises a good size sitting room with balcony and double doors through to the separate dining room. The kitchen/breakfast room comes complete with modern integrated appliances and a ceramic tiled floor. The principal bedroom is on the top floor with a private balcony overlooking woodland and an en-suite bathroom.
Hazel Way is a small cul-de-sac off Hazelwood Lane. Just minutes away, Chipstead Station has reliable rail services to London in around 35 minutes. Local shops and other amenities are in Chipstead Station Parade with more comprehensive facilities at Banstead Village and Coulsdon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44829903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053004101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.