2 bedroom flat for sale14 Brighton Road, Purley
- Central Purley Locale
- 'Elite' Two Double Bedroom Purpose Built Apartment
- Complete Chain Agreement
- Two Independent Bath & Shower Room Divisions
- Well Proportioned Living Orientation Throughout
- Residents Parking Arrangement
- Solar Panel Heating Provided For The Development
- Optimal Location For Both Purley Transport Links & Immediate Town Centre
- Fitting First Time Purchase / Rental Investment Opening
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Inclusions
Frost Estate Agents are excited to introduce to the market this well proportioned purpose built apartment, optimally positioned within Purley town centre and presenting a complete chain. The development presents profitable solar panel heating to all of the dwellings and with this home featuring the advantageous inclusion of two independent bath and shower room divisions. Contributing just a convenient 0.2 mile walk to Purley mainline station, the dwelling delivers a superb opportunity for a first time purchaser looking to commute with ease or an enviable rental investment opening.The accommodation briefly comprises; secure communal entrance passage leading to the apartments main door. The inner hallway provides two deep storage facilities plus connection to both bathroom and shower room suites, two generous bedrooms, absorbing kitchen/dining room design altogether with an independent and sizeable main living room formation. Externally the building is established amongst some well maintained grounds, accompanied with residents parking arrangements. The apartment concludes with gas central heating and double glazing and warrants your immediate interestThe development faces the central Tesco's store of Purley and is conveniently just 0.2 miles of Purley mainline train station, which provides fast and frequent services to central London (Victoria and London Bridge). Purley centre has an array of shops/amenities, bus services and open recreational spaces. Croydon town centre is also comfortably accessible, providing its comprehensive range of department stores, shops, additional transport services and entertainment facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44829978.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6591229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.