1 bedroom flat for saleEdith Road, London, W14
- Very spacious one bedroom flat, 704 sq ft
- Raised ground floor, high ceilings
- Kensington High Street is walking distance
- Energy Efficiency Rating: Band D
- Close to Barons Court tube (District & Piccadilly)
- Hammersmith Broadway is also close by.
- Environmental Impact Rating: Band D
****Fantastic Space. Excellent location****
This very spacious, one double bedroom, raised ground floor flat in excess of 700 sq ft is located just a short walk to Barons Court Tube station, serviced by the District and Piccadilly Line. The size of a two bedroom flat, the accommodation comprises a very large bedroom, reception room with conservatory style area overlooking gardens to the rear, fitted kitchen and bathroom.
The generous ceiling height and large windows, help to give a very light and airy feel to the flat.
Transport links also include direct access to the A4, Barons Court tube station, Olympia Overground, West Kensington tube station and Hammersmith Broadway all within walking distance. The amenities of Kensington High Street are again walking distance or a short bus ride.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44830119.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26446519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tates , West Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.