2 bedroom detached house for saleThe Green, Sedlescombe, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- Charming detached character cottage
- Short stroll to village amenities
- Open plan living room/kitchen
- Two bedrooms, Low maintenance garden
- Off road parking, EPC D
Charming detached character cottage set in a tucked away location within the heart of Sedlescombe. A very short stroll and just moments from the village green with a public house, hotel, hairdressers and village store. A short drive to the bustling market town of Battle with a host of interesting shops, boutiques and restaurants and mainline station providing a direct train service to London Bridge/ Charing Cross. Features include an open plan kitchen/living room, ground floor bedroom, first floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom. A private and low maintenance courtyard garden is accessed via secure double gates and also includes an off road parking area.
Bedroom 1 - 14'7 x 11'4 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'3 x 9'3 -
Reception 1 - 19'6 x 10'1 -
Kitchen - 11'3 x 10'9 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44830290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26562373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Battle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.