1 bedroom flat for saleSkelton Lane, Woodhouse, Sheffield
Guide Price £60,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £60,000-£70,000***
- Ideal for investor/first time buyer
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Impressive bathroom
- Situated in a popular residential area
***GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000*** Beautifully presented is this one bedroom plus box room apartment, with modern style fitted kitchen and impressive bathroom. This property is ideally suited for the investor/first time buyer, benefiting from well-presented and good sized living accommodation.
***GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000*** Beautifully presented is this one bedroom plus box room apartment, with modern style fitted kitchen and impressive bathroom. This property is ideally suited for the investor/first time buyer, benefiting from well-presented and good sized living accommodation briefly comprising; entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, one bedroom, box room and bathroom suite. Viewing highly recommended.
With useful storage cupboard and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 2" ( 3.25m x 1.88m )
Modern fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units, incorporating work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, boiler, gas hob with extractor above, electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, tiled flooring and double glazed window,
Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 13' 8" ( 2.90m x 4.17m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Box Room 6' 2" x 5' 8" ( 1.88m x 1.73m )
With double glazed window.
Stylish bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over and screen, wash/hand basin, wc, complementary tiling, heated towel rail and double glazed window.
To the outside of the property there are attractive communal gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44830326.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.