4 bedroom terraced house for saleGrasmere Road, Meltham, Holmfirth
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £180,000-£190,000
- Four Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Located Within Easy Reach Of The Village Of Meltham
- Spacious Well Presented Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Period Feautures
- Enclosed Lawned Garden
GUIDE PRICE £180,000-£190,000
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF MELTHAM. PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT WITH UNINTERRUPTED VIEWS. IDEALLY POSITIONED FOR WELL REGARDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AND LOCAL AMENTITIES.
Guide Price £180,000- £190,000
The property is located in Meltham, a small town in West Yorkshire. It lies in the Holme Valley below Wessenden Moor, approximately four and a half miles south-west of Huddersfield on the edge of the Peak District National Park. Meltham is within close reach of several major cities, including Manchester, Leeds, Wakefield and Sheffield. The property is close to local amenities including shops, supermarkets and restaurants as well as schooling. Meltham has excellent bus services to nearby villages and beyond.
Offered for sale in the popular village of Meltham and well positioned for well-regarded primary schools, is this four bedroom mid terraced property. Providing spacious accommodation over three floors the property briefly comprises an entrance hallway, sitting room, dining kitchen and rear porch to the ground floor, to the first floor is a landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom and to the second floor is a further bedroom.
Externally the property boasts an enclosed lawned garden to the front and to the rear is a flagged area with a garden shed. There is space provided for parking for one vehicle.
The property is ideally suited to families or those simply looking for a spacious property within easy reach of local amenities. An early inspection is highly recommended.
Enter to the front of the property into an entrance hallway. With a laminate floor. Carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing and a door leads into the sitting room.
Sitting Room 15' 9" x 14' 8" max into recess ( 4.80m x 4.47m max into recess )
A beautifully presented room with period features such as a ceiling rose and picture rail. The main focus of the room is log burning stove set upon a tiled hearth with a heavy timber mantle over. There is a quality laminate floor and a radiator. From the double glazed window to the front open views can be enjoyed. A door leads into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 17' 10" x 7' 8" ( 5.44m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units wiith complimentary worktops and upstands over and a one and a half bowl sink. Integrated appliances include an oven and a gas hob with a cooker hood extractor over and a washing machine. There is space for a free standing fridge freezer. With part tiled walls, real wood flooring, an understairs cupboard and a radiator. There is space for a table and chairs. Two double glazed windows overlook the rear of the property and a door leads into the porch.
A glazed porch with a tiled floor and fitted with useful cupboards. A door leads out to the flagged area to the rear.
The landing is carpeted and has doors leading to three bedroooms. A further door allows access to stairs leading to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.95m )
A well presented double bedroom. The room has a laminate floor and a radiator. There is a double glazed window to the front elevation with stunning woodland aspect views.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.34m )
With a laminate floor and and a radiator. There is a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 7' 10" max x 7' 3" max ( 2.39m max x 2.21m max )
With a laminate floor and a radiator. There is a double glazed window to the front elevation with fabulous views.
Fitted with a suite comprising a claw foot bath with a shower over, a wash hand basin and a WC. The wall are part tiled and there is a vinyl floor. There is a school style radiator with heated towel rail over and an opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 1 17' 11" max into recess x 14' max ( 5.46m max into recess x 4.27m max )
A spacious double bedroom which could also be utilised as a sitting room or a home office. The room boasts exposed beams, original floorboards and a radiator. There is the benefit of undereaves storage and a Velux window to the front.
A pathway runs along the front of the property providing access to the garden and the front door. The lawned garden is enclosed and provides an ideal place to sit out in the summer months and enjoy the uninterrupted views.
A lane runs from the rear of the property providing vehicle access and where parking is available for one vehicle.
From our offices on Victoria Street bear right onto Huddersfield Road, At the traffic lights turn left onto Huddersfield Road, take the second right turning onto Greenfield Road, Continue on until you Turn right onto Thick Hollins Road, Turn left onto Coach Road, Continue to follow 68/B6107, Turn left onto Coniston Road, Turn left onto Grasmere Road where th eproperty can be found on the left hand side clearly marked by our'for sale board'.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44830332.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.