1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleStreatham High Road, Streatham
Sold STC £325,000
- Popular 1930's mansion block
- Heart of Streatham Hill
- Exquisite condition
- Excellent access into the City
- No onward chain
- Close to popular local amenities
- Long lease
An exquisite and well-proportioned one bedroom flat positioned perfectly in the heart of Streatham Hill in a popular 1930's mansion block. Streatham Hill station is within comfortable walking distance meaning access into both London Victoria and London Bridge is straight forward. No onward chain.
An exquisite and well-proportioned one bedroom flat positioned perfectly in the heart of Streatham Hill in a popular 1930's mansion block. Finished to the highest standard throughout, the property comprises; generous size bedroom with walk in wardrobe, contemporary bathroom suite, spacious reception room and modern fitted kitchen. The High is a brilliantly managed block and is located close to the area's widespread amenities including several café's, restaurants, bars and both independent and high street retailers. From Streatham High Road, Streatham Hill station is within comfortable walking distance meaning access into both London Victoria and London Bridge is straight forward. In the opposite direction, Streatham station is also close by, again, providing links into the City. The High further benefits from no onward chain.
Reception Room 14' 2" x 12' ( 4.32m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 7' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.39m x 1.78m )
Bedroom 16' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.95m x 3.20m )
Dressing Room 9' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.87m x 1.93m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44830389.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.