2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMagdalen Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Porch fronted Victorian cottage
- Close to City centre
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Driveway parking
GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £220,000. DON'T MISS OUT! Wonderful semi detached porch fronted Victorian cottage situated to the north of Norwich. Boasting driveway parking, two double bedrooms and an open plan lounge/diner with wood burning stove.
Double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the side, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and spot lights.
Lounge 13' 4" x 12' ( 4.06m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, dual fuel wood burner, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 1" ( 3.58m x 1.85m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, coving and double glazed window to the side.
Conservatory 12' x 5' 8" ( 3.66m x 1.73m )
uPVC construction with plumbing.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, cupboard housing central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, coving and double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from dining room.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 12' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and picture rails.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 10' 2" ( 2.90m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, loft access, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs, and is fully enclosed with gated access. To the front of the property there is a large drive. Ref: 34928
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44830443.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.