4 bedroom terraced house for saleDoncaster Road, ROTHERHAM
- INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL
- Enjoying views over Clifton park to the front
- Lounge, Dining room, Wetroom, Kitchen/Diner, Cellar
- Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Enjoying views over Clifton park to the front
*PERIOD PROPERTY* This stunningly presented Victorian villa offers excellent family sized accommodation. Boasting views of Clifton Park, a wealth of character & charm throughout & good sized garden to the front. Parking to the rear. This property must be viewed immediately!
Enjoying an enviable position overlooking Clifton Park to the front and well placed for all the amenities of Rotherham town centre is this fantastic Victorian Villa which represents a great family purchase. Boasting attractively presented accommodation with a wealth of character & charm throughout, a good sized garden to the front and parking to the rear and briefly comprising:- Entrance Hall, Wetroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Diner, Four Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
AN EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL - CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with a central heating radiator and a door leading to the CELLAR.
Having a shower, low flush W.C and a wash hand basin. There is also upvc double glazed window to the side and a heated towel rail.
Lounge 12' 11" x 14' 2" ( 3.94m x 4.32m )
This well proportioned lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the rear, an attractive fireplace and surround and French doors leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 17' x 14' 7" ( 5.18m x 4.45m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed bay window to the front, attractive fireplace with surround and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 23' 1" to max x 11' 6" ( 7.04m to max x 3.51m )
This modern Kitchen/Diner is fitted with an extensive range of wall, base and drawer & display units with roll-edge work surfaces and an inset sink and drainer. There is also a five ring gas hob with extractor above, space for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, a central heating radiator, upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear and a upvc double glazed door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Having storage cupboards.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.36m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 14' 3" ( 3.91m x 4.34m )
This room has double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 14' 8" ( 3.43m x 4.47m )
With upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.31m x 2.21m )
Having upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
A modern, fully tiled bathroom featuring a bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush w.c. There is a heated towel rail and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Outside & Gardens
To the front the property is a good sized lawned garden whilst to the rear is a yard and off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44830542.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.