3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMenin Road, Tipton
Sold STC £90,000
- No Upward Chain
- Three Bedroom Traditional Semi Detached Property
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ample Driveway And Detached Garage
- Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Tiered Rear Garden
- Ideal Location For Transport Links And Amenities
**No Upward Chain** Spacious three bedroom traditional semi-detached property benefiting from a fitted kitchen, two reception rooms, a spacious tiered rear garden and ample off road parking leading to a detached garage
**No Upward Chain**
Spacious three bedroom traditional semi-detached property benefiting from a fitted kitchen, two reception rooms, a spacious tiered rear garden and ample off road parking leading to a detached garage. The property is in need of modernisation but has masses of potential and is within proximity to local transport links and amenities.
To Book Your Private Viewing Please Call Shipways On 01384 238779
Front door leading to entrance porch with carpeted flooring and access to :-
Internal door leading to the carpeted entrance hall with under stairs storage cupboard and access to :-
Downstairs pantry located toward the front of the property with double glazed frosted window
Lounge 12' x 12' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.84m )
Spacious lounge with front facing bay window and original fire place and electric fire
Dining Room 12' 9" x 12' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.71m )
Second reception room with rear facing double glazed window fire place and electric fire
Kitchen 7' 7" x 7' ( 2.31m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer with work surfaces and rear facing double glazed window
First floor landing with side facing double glazed window and access to the insulated loft
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 12' ( 4.17m max x 3.66m )
Double bedroom with front facing bay window, original fire place and built in storage cupboards
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 12' ( 3.56m x 3.66m )
Double bedroom with double glazed rear facing window
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.77m )
Bedroom with wooden floor boards and front facing window
Bathroom with bath and overhead shower, wash basin, w.c and rear facing double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
Spacious rear garden
Driveway leading to detached garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44830548.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.