3 bedroom detached house for saleSycamore Avenue, Eggborough, Goole
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms Including Master With En-Suite
- Open Views To The Rear
- Downstairs W.C & Utility Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Integral Garage & Driveway
- Early Viewing Is A Must
** A MUST SEE **
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom detached property located in the popular village of Eggborough, within access of local village amenities, surrounding road networks and commuter routes M62 & A19. This family home is well presented and briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen, cloakroom, utility room, three bedrooms including master with en suite and house bathroom. To the exterior of the property there is off-street parking leading to the integral garage and laid to lawn gardens.
Entry to the property is via a double glazed door to the side aspect, benefiting from laminate flooring, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation and door leading into;
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate flooring, feature fireplace with gas fire and wood surround, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point and wall lighting.
Dining Area 8' 3" x 9' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.87m )
Laminate flooring, central heating radiator and French doors providing access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 9' 6" ( 2.51m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of; complimentary tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed door providing access to the rear garden.
A great addition to any family home comprising of; w.c, wash hand basin, central heating radiator, and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Utility Room 8' 1" x 8' 4" ( 2.46m x 2.54m )
Comprising of; wall and base units, cupboards, work surfaces and plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Allowing access to the first floor rooms, hatch providing access to the loft and benefits from a double glazed window to the side elevation, an airing cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.67m )
The master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, television point, double glazed window to the front elevation and door providing access to;
Fully tiled with three piece suite comprising of; shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, central heating radiator, shaver point, extractor fan and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 10" ( 2.92m x 3.00m )
A double bedroom that has a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 9' 4" ( 1.91m x 2.84m )
The third bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Part tiled with three piece suite comprising of; bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, central heating radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to the side elevation.
The front of the property is part laid to lawn with a tarmac driveway and paved pathway leading to the entrance.
The rear of the property is laid to lawn and enclosed by timber fencing.
Integral garage with an up and over door, power and lighting.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44830638.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.