4 bedroom detached house for saleMedway Drive, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh
Sold STC £475,000
- Detached Family Residence
- Four Double Bedrooms with Built In Wardrobes
- En-Suite To Master
- Garage & Off Road Parking For Several Vehicles
- Thornden School Catchment
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom
- South West Facing Rear Garden
Situated within Thornden School catchment this superb detached family home with FOUR double bedrooms and SOUTH WEST FACING garden is located in the sought after area of Valley Park, Chandlers Ford. MUST BE VIEWED!
Situated within Thornden School catchment this superb detached family home with FOUR double bedrooms and SOUTH WEST FACING garden is located in the sought after area of Valley Park, Chandlers Ford.
The property offers spacious and well proportioned accomodation comprising on the ground floor of an entrance hall with double doors leading to the living room with feature fireplace and further double doors leading to a separate dining room, UPVC doubke glazed conservatory with doors leading to the rear garden, kitchen / breakfast room, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor there is a spacious landing with double airing cupboard and four double bedrooms all with built-in double wardrobes. The 14ft 4 master bedroom has a larger than average en-suite shower room and there is a further family bathroom.
The enclosed rear garden enjoys a south westerly facing aspect and has an ornamental pond, paved patio area ideal for external dining and steps leading up to a lawned area. To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and a garage that can be accessed from the entrance hallway that has the benefit of power and lighting.
Entrance door, window to front elevation, radiator, telephone point, door leading to garage, stairs rising to first floor, coved ceiling, doors to
Living Room 18' 9" x 11' ( 5.71m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire and surround, three wall lights, two radiators, tv point, double doors leading to
Dining Room 10' max x 10' 11" ( 3.05m max x 3.33m )
Sliding patio doors to rear, radiator, door to kitchen
Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room 10' 9" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.28m max x 3.02m max )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, ceiling light fan, vinyl flooring, door leading to rear garden
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 6" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.42m max x 3.68m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, fitted with a range of matching wall and base untis with work surfaces over, single drainer one and a half bowl sink, integrated electric oven with inset gas hob over, cooker hood, telephone point, tv point, integrated dishwasher, radiator, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, understairs cupboard, coved ceiling, archway through to
Utility Room 4' 8" x 8' 9" max ( 1.42m x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, door to side, fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge, tiled floor, radiator, coved ceiling
Double glazed window to side elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator
double airing cupboard, access to part boarded loft space with light.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, two double built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coved ceiling
Ensuite Shower Room
Double glazed window to front elevation, matching suite comprising of enclosed shower cubicle with shower mixer, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, fully tiled walls and floor, shaver point, radiator, coved ceiling
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' ( 3.86m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in double wardrobe, radiator, tv point, coved ceiling
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in double wardrobe, radiator, tv point, coved ceiling
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in double wardrobe, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coved ceiling
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, matching white three piece suite comprising of bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, shaver point, fully tiled walls and tiled floor, coved ceiling
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44830692.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHF102220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Chandlers Ford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.