3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHorse & Groom Lane, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2
Under Offer £450,000
- Three bedrooms
- Beautiful South facing plot
- Superb Potential to extend or redevelop (stp)
- Double garage and numerous outbuildings
- Mature Gardens on 0.4 acre plot (approx)
- Close to Chelmsford City Centre - with excellent transport network
- Large Kitchen Diner
- Viewing essential
- £450,000 is a guide price only
Hillcrest is a detached bungalow situated in one of the most prime lanes in Galleywood and offers superb potential for a purchaser to extend and refurbish or redevelop the property (stp).
The bungalow sits on a large south facing plot with a mature garden of approximately 300 foot in depth.
Situated in Horse and Groom lane with a local public house close by this property offers limitless potential for those seeking a larger family home in a leafy lane yet so close to all amenities with easy access to the A12 and M25 and Chelmsford mainline Station with frequent trains to Liverpool Street.
Access is on via an "in and out " driveway and the house is on the left hand side of the lane.
Internally the bungalow requires upgrading but offers good size rooms throughout , a floor plan with room sizes is attached to these details with many photographs of the property.
The house is on mains drainage , and mains gas.
Purchasers interested to redevelop or extend are requested to make their own enquirers with Chelmsford City Council on 01245 - 606330
The property is For Sale by private treaty on a Freehold basis and we are inviting offers in excess of £450,000.
Viewings will be strictly by appointment or in the form of open houses to be arranged.
Please contact Jordan's on 01245 505959
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference hillcrest. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jordans Property Matters , Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.