2 bedroom terraced house for saleExmouth Street, Old Town, Wiltshire
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Three Floors Of Accommodation
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Popular Location
- South Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Viewing Recommended!
A Must View Home * 2 Double Bedrooms * Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Situated Over Three Floors * Popular Location * South Westerly Facing Rear Garden * Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room * A well presented terraced town house located within the desirable residential area of Old Town. The accommodation briefly comprises: sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and two bedrooms. Offering excellent access to both the Town Centre and Old Town amenities.
Directions - From the Richard James Old Town office, turn onto Bath Road. Proceed towards the end of the road, and turn right onto Kent Road. Continue to the bottom of Kent Road, and turn left onto Radnor Street. Turn left again onto Exmouth Street and the property is on the right hand side.
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44831481.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26266173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, Old Town, Swindon . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.