3 bedroom flat for saleLangdale Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
- Stunning First & Second Floor Apartment
- South Of New Church Road
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen And Bathrooms
- Close To Seafront And Stations
- Close To Richardson Road Shops
A stunning and substantial first and second floor three double bedroom maisonette, set south of New Church Road, having been recently refurbished and is now offered for sale in immaculate order throughout.
This versatile accommodation is arranged over the top two floors and briefly comprises on the first floor a good size living room, new fully fitted kitchen breakfast room with room for dining table, two double bedrooms, one with an en-suite, separate luxury family bathroom and separate shower room.
The accommodation is completed with a further double bedroom on the top floor which has built-in storage and an en-suite WC. It also has a Velux Cabrio balcony system with super views.
This location is considerably sought after in the city as it is close to many top local schools (private and state), Hove seafront, railway stations and the ever popular shopping facilities of Richardson Road, which include the famous Drury's coffee shop, a butchers, bakers, fishmongers, grocers, newsagents, delicatessen and café.
Other features include a new 125 year lease, your own private entrance and being sold with no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 224283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Hove sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.