1 bedroom flat for saleDurley Park, Oldfield Park, BATH
- Purpose-built first floor apartment
- 1 double bedroom
- Use of communal garden
- Within easy walking distance of Moorland Road and Bear Flat shops
- Sought-after residential location
- Owner suited and keen to sell
These purpose-built apartments were built in 1977 by the local authority.
The apartment offers compact and functional accommodation and is situated on the first floor.
Both the living room and the double bedroom enjoy a southerly aspect and a partial tree lined outlook.
The kitchen has space for a small table otherwise it includes a range of cupboards and drawers. The bathroom has a three- piece suite including bath, wash basin and WC.
Heating is provided through an electric ceiling system.
Positioned in an excellent residential location this first-time purchase is only a walk from the excellent variety of shops on both Bear Flat and Moorland Road and a delightful stroll down to Bath City centre.
Durley Park offers superb road access to Bristol and Bath and the M4 and M5 motorway network. There is a frequent bus service to the City and the proximity to Bath Spa Railway presents a walkable commute for those who need to work in or visit London regularly.
Also close by are the allotments in Bloomfield Road, along with a children’s play area. The old Somerset and Dorset Railway line which is now the Sustrans Cycle Path, can be found at the end of the road which will take you through the two tunnels to the beautiful countryside at Midford and beyond.
Property ref: 121_1126_4260791
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4260791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Naylor Estate Agents Ltd, Bath - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.