2 bedroom apartment for saleSherwood Avenue, Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent
- Well presented 2 bedroom top floor apartment with loft access
- Lovely condition - the carpets have been replaced throughout
- Fantastic en-suite shower room
- Kitchen area with integrated appliances
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating B (82)
We can highly recommend this well presented top floor apartment. It's in a lovely condition throughout and all the carpets have been replaced before being offered to the market. So you can forget DIY here and just move straight in! The "show home" style is fully illustrated when you first clap your eyes on the living/kitchen area; offering a modern sociable feel that people crave for. When your friends come over for a bite to eat the "chit chat" can be kept alive and uninterrupted as each course is served.In the morning your day can begin with a quick refreshing shower in your own en-suite shower room to give you that boost before the busy day ahead of you. When time permits the bathroom gives you the luxury of a crisp white suite; so put on a cd, light some scented candles and slip into a deep bubble filled bath. Being on the top floor adds that touch of exclusivity with no one above you; for extra storage you have access to the loft. The owners have successfully "let" this property since they purchased it from new and these properties are still in short supply for tenants; so if you are "buying to let" you can't go wrong. First time buyers will be pleased with the size; bedroom 2 is also a double bedroom, so maybe a close friend may want to rent this room from you making your first mortgage a little easier to cope with.Perfectly located for commuting with easy access to the M20, rail station and bus routes.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Area: 18'8 x 9'9 at widest point (5.69m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'7 x 8'4 (2.62m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 (4.35m) x 13'2 (4.02m) narrowing to 9'8 (2.95m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 at widest point x 10'4 into recess (3.71m x 3.15m)
- Allocated Parking Space
- Communal Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44832675.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.