2 bedroom flat for salePennywell Living, Pennywell Road, Edinburgh
LAST REMAINING FLAT THIS PHASE
The Taylor is a stunning two bedroom apartment with Paris balcony detail to the main living/dining/kitchen area, providing bright and airy accommodation for living, dining and cooking.
The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite and there are fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms. This spacious apartment also has generous storage space.
This apartment type is available on all floors with the addition of another fantastic feature being the communal bike storage located within the building at ground floor level. Residents of the Taylor will have access to the shared rear garden.
The development is conveniently situated within a commutable distance to Edinburgh City Centre.
The specification of the apartment is exceptionally high and will include the following:
• Choice of contemporary fitted kitchen and worktop with up-stand to wall
• Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink (where layout permits) with monobloc mixer taps
• Integrated gas or electric hob, multi function fan oven, extractor and splashback
• Integrated fridge/freezer and washer/dryer (where layout permits or freestanding within cupboard) and plumbing for dishwasher (where layout permits)
• LED downlighters to ceiling
• Fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms with en-suite facilities to the master
• Contemporary styled 'Tempo Range' bathroom suite with water efficient dual flush toilet and cross head monobloc mixer taps
• Half height ceramic tiling to walls incorporating sanitaryware and LED downlighters
• TV and BT sockets to lounge and bedroom
• Gas central heating via combi-boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
• Double glazed windows
• Multi-point locking system to doors
• Internal doors will be fitted with chrome lever handles
• Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery
• A 10 year Premier Guarantee
This wonderful development is located on Pennywell Road and will offer a mixture of houses and apartments with a new central park being the focal point of the development.
Edinburgh is a beautiful, vibrant, diverse and liveable city. Recognised as a financial centre, a hub for inward investment, a seat of learning and a world-class tourist destination, it is most importantly one of the best places to live in the UK.
The Pennywell Living development by Urban Union is transforming this area and the perception of it. The new housing will provide high-quality affordable city living.
Urban Union is working with the City of Edinburgh Council to create a new space, an exemplar of urban regeneration, which provides a vibrant location within the City where people want to live, creating a sense of community and ownership. Pennywell Living will provide more than 700 new homes over the next 9 years.
Our new place is your new home....
*ALL PHOTOGRAPHS SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY*
• THE WAIT IS OVER...SHOWHOME OPEN FROM SATURDAY 6TH JUNE
• HELP TO BUY STILL AVAILABLE ON THIS DEVELOPMENT
• The Taylor is a stunning two bedroom apartment with Paris balcony detail to the main living/dining/kitchen area, providing bright and airy accommodation for living, dining and cooking.
• The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite and there are fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms. This spacious apartment also has generous storage space.
• This apartment type is available on all floors with the addition of another fantastic feature being the communal bike storage located within the building at ground floor level. Residents of the Taylor will have access to the shared rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AKL150023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Livingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.