3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLondon Road, Calne
Sold STC £200,000
- Three double bedrooms
- BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
- Stunning accommodation presented over four floors
- Re-fitted four piece bathroom
- Popular residential location
An exceptionally finished three double bedroom character home that neatly blends original style features with a contemporary twist situated in a popular residential location.
The accommodation on this rare to the market end of terrace property is spacious and versatile and flows beautifully from room to room. The welcoming entrance hall leads in to the dining/family room which in turn opens out to the cosy sitting room with an open fireplace. The Kitchen is well fitted with a good range of wall and base units and there is a recently replaced door leading out to the walled garden. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and the modern four piece family bathroom. The top floor boasts an impressive master bedroom of 18'3 x 15'6 with fitted wardrobes and restored floorboards.
Entrance to this stunning three bedroom cottage situated on the popular South side of Calne is via front door leading into the entrance which comprises : stairs leading to the first floor, wooden floorboards and a radiator.
Cellar 15' 5" x 11' 2" ( 4.70m x 3.40m )
Useful space with a window to the front aspect, inset spot lights and a radiator.
Lounge 12' 3" (max) x 12' ( 3.73m (max) x 3.66m )
Relaxing lounge with an open fireplace with brick built surround, wooden mantle and tiled hearth, double glazed Sash window to the front aspect incorporating a window seat and a radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.15m )
Double glazed Sash window to the rear aspect, door leading to the cellar, doorway to the kitchen open fireplace and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Range cooker with double oven and five burner gas hob with a chimney style cooker hood over and stainless steel splash back, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to both the rear and side aspect, recently replaced wooden door leading to the garden and slate tiled flooring,
With stairs from the hall, further stairs leading to the attic room and an airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Bedroom Two 16' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.68m )
Spacious room allowing for a good range of bedroom furniture, with two double glazed Sash windows to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" (max) x 10' 1" ( 3.25m (max) x 3.07m )
Situated to the rear of the property is another good sized bedroom with a double glazed Sash window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Four piece family bathroom comprising low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with mixer taps and a shower cubicle. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom One ( Top Floor) 18' 3" (max incl stairs) x 15' 6" ( 5.56m (max incl stairs) x 4.72m )
A fantastic addition is the master bedroom situated on the top floor with exposed beams, two double fitted wardrobes, wooden floorboards and a radiator.
Southerly aspect low maintenance rear garden fully enclosed by stone and brick walls laid to patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44833056.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.