3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleConstitution Hill, Sudbury
Sold STC £315,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Well Presented
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Parking.
CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE - This three bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a desirable location and benefits from well presented rear garden, garage and off-road parking. Great Location! Early Viewing Advised.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Open entrance porch leading to side entrance door to hallway.
Radiator, access to loft space, storage cupboard, doors to:
Lounge 18' 11" max into bay x 13' 7" ( 5.77m max into bay x 4.14m )
Radiator, double glazed bay window to front aspect.
Kitchen 15' 8" max x 9' 7" ( 4.78m max x 2.92m )
Range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers and breakfast bar, work surfaces, tiled splash backs, inset sink and drainer, built-in oven, inset gas hob with extractor over, integrated fridge and freezer, space for washing machine, tiled floor, double glazed windows to front and side aspects with double glazed door to side.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 9' 6" ( 4.19m x 2.90m )
Radiator, storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two/ Diner 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m )
Radiator, French doors opening onto the rear garden.
Bedroom 8' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.59m )
Radiator, double glazed window to side aspect.
Comprising P shaped bath with shower over and curved screen, vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboard below incorporating w/c with concealed cistern, heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled floor, two double glazed windows to side aspect.
Outside The Property
The property is accessed via a block paved driveway providing ample off-road parking which in turn leads to a single detached garage with up and over door and courtesy door to the rear garden. The remainder of the front garden is laid to hard landscaping providing further off-road parking with gates giving pedestrian access to the rear garden from both sides of the property.
The rear garden commences with steps leading down from the dining room to a patio area with the remainder of the rear garden being laid to lawn with a further raised patio area to the right hand side. The property further benefits from a brick built summerhouse with double glazed windows and door to the garden and a useful storage shed attached to the rear of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD104748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.