5 bedroom detached house for saleCollingham Drive, Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough
Offers Over £499,950
- Spacious and Beautifully presented Five Bedroom Detached Family Home in prime location in prestigious Grey Towers Park Nunthorpe
- Two Ensuite bathrooms
- Garden Room
- Block Paved Driveway and Garage
- Extremely competitively priced
** STUNNING PROPERTY IN FANTASTIC LOCATION**If you want a property which exudes opulence then look no further! We are delighted to bring to the market a luxurious bay fronted five bedroom detached house in the highly desirable Grey Towers Park, Nunthorpe.
WOW WOW WOW This stunning five bedroom detached family home in Nunthorpe offers spacious family living accommodation and has been substantially improved internally throughout. The property briefly comprises of a central hallway with impressive Amtico flooring, bay fronted dining room with lovely views across the extensive garden, a 22ft Bay fronted lounge, large family kitchen with breakfast area, utility room, cloakroom/WC and enchanting garden room with impressive views across the extensive garden. To the first floor a large Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe, Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom with modern suite. Externally there is large private rear garden with impressive complementary lighting making it ideal for entertaining on summer evenings, the front garden is laid mainly to lawn with new hedge row and Double garage with large key block driveway to fit numerous vehicles. Call today to book your viewing.
Double glazed door and window to front elevation with radiator, Amtico flooring, charming feature ceiling rose and turned spindle banister rising to galleried landing.
Lounge 11' 10" x 22' 1" MAX ( 3.61m x 6.73m MAX )
Lounge comprising: double glazed bay window to front elevation and double glazed patio doors, to rear elevation, open gas coal effect fire with attractive hearth and surround, two radiators, telephone and TV points and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 3" MAX plus bay x 11' 10" MAX ( 3.73m MAX plus bay x 3.61m MAX )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation with radiator and feature ceiling roses to the ceiling.
Kitchen & Breakfast Area 10' 6" MAX x 15' 7" ( 3.20m MAX x 4.75m )
Includes wall and base units with stainless steel bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap integrated into rolled top granite effect work surfaces with co-ordinated splashbacks. Includes integrated 'AEG' double electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, under stairs cupboard/cloakroom and tiling to floor. Also includes radiator and electric 'kick' heater, coving to the ceiling and inset lighting.
Utility Room 5' 1" MAX x 10' 6" ( 1.55m MAX x 3.20m )
Includes wall and base units with sink and drainer, tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation, plumbing for washing machine, door to garage and door to rear garden.
Partially tiled and Includes low level WC, radiator and pedestal wash hand basin.
Garden Room 8' 8" x 16' 5" ( 2.64m x 5.00m )
Fantastic views over the rear garden with double glazed windows to side elevation and double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Includes tiled flooring, two radiators, ceiling rose and coving to the ceiling.
Stairs leading from hall to first floor. Airing cupboard with slatted shelving, radiator and loft access.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 12' 10" MAX ( 3.71m x 3.91m MAX )
Spacious master suite overlooking front garden and central wooded copse, with offset dressing area into bay comprising: Double glazed windows to front elevation and double bay window with radiator, TV and telephone point, coving to the ceiling and walk in wardrobe.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, panelled bath with overhead shower hose, separate shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with inset lighting, low level WC, extractor fan, Amtico flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 9' 5" MAX plus door recess ( 2.67m x 2.87m MAX plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation with radiator, double built in wardrobes, telephone and TV point and coving to the ceiling.
Fully tiled en suite includes shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" plus door recess x 8' 7" ( 2.67m plus door recess x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking garden with radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 12' 2" MAX ( 3.43m x 3.71m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking garden with coving to the ceiling, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Five 6' 5" x 12' 2" ( 1.96m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, overlooking front garden and central wooded copse with radiator, telephone point and coving to the ceiling.
Fully tiled bathroom suite comprising: double glazed window to rear elevation, panelled bath with overhead shower hose, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan and laminate flooring.
Property includes UPVC facia and soffit boards. To the front of the property the garden is laid mainly to lawn with shrub borders. To the rear a large private enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn with large established trees and shrub borders which attracts sunlight throughout the day. There is a 'Sanderson' electric awing with integral lighting and halogen heaters. In addition there is external security combined with decorative lighting situated on the existing nature corridor with extra sockets attached to the rear of house and garden. Also includes a patio area perfect for entertaining ,two timber garden sheds and cold water tap.
Garage 17' 7" MAX x 17' 7" ( 5.36m MAX x 5.36m )
Block paved driveway leading to forecourt allowing parking for numerous vehicles. Integral double garage includes power, light and double up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44833173.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.