3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitehall Way, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £110,000-£120,000
- Attractive Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Great purchase for a FTB/Growing family
- Gardens to front and rear
- Well placed for Sheffield, Rotherham & Barnsley
- MUST BE VIEWED
PERFECT PROPERTY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER/GROWING FAMILY. A beautifully presented property in a popular location with gardens to front and rear. DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS - VIEW NOW!!
Representing an ideal purchase for a first time buyer PERFECT PROPERTY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER/GROWING FAMILY. A beautifully presented property in a popular location with gardens to front and rear. DON`T MISS OUT - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
A upvc double glazed door opens into the spacious entrance hall with upvc double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator and laminate floor.
Ground Floor W.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and wash basin and being tiled. Single glazed window to the side.
Lounge 15' 11" x 10' 4" max ( 4.85m x 3.15m max )
The beautifully presented lounge features a contemporary fire surround with gas fire, laminate flooring and upvc double glazed French doors opening onto the garden.
Kitchen/diner 10' 1" x 17' 3" max ( 3.07m x 5.26m max )
Fitted with a stylish range of wall, base and drawer units with roll-edge work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for a cooker with extractor over, space for a washer, dryer and freezer and a built-in fridge. There is a central heating radiator, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a upvc double glazed door opening onto the rear.
First Floor Landing
The landing has an airing cupboard and access to the partly boarded loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 3" max x 12' 11" max ( 3.12m max x 3.94m max )
Attractively presented and featuring storage cupboards, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.10m )
Having a built-in cupboard, upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 10' max ( 3.18m x 3.05m max )
With two upvc double glazed windows to the front and a central heating radiator.
Fully tiled and fitted with a white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. There is a heated towel rail and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area and patio. To the rear is a paved patio area adjacent to the property with a low maintenance pebbled garden area. There is a large outhouse and fencing to the boundaries for privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44833179.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.