4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbert Street, Tring
- FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- TWO BATHROOMS
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO HIGH STREET
- CONSERVATION AREA
A beautiful four bedroom semi-detached period home dating back to around the 1870's occupying an enviable position just a short walk from Tring High Street.
The property begins with a welcoming entrance hall boasting beautiful wood flooring, which is prevalent throughout most of the ground floor accommodation. Doors from here open into the sitting room, family room and the kitchen/dining room. The sitting room has a pretty sash window to the front and a charming open fireplace which works as a lovely focal point. The dual aspect kitchen/dining room has been thoughtfully re-fitted with a range of contemporary units including an island and stylish slate tile flooring. There is a butler sink, a range oven and a built in dishwasher with space for a fridge/freezer. The kitchen has double doors to the rear and also flows nicely into the family room where once again there is a beautiful fireplace with a log burning stove. The layout on the ground floor works perfectly for entertaining and also benefits from a useful utility room and a bathroom.
The first floor space is equally as impressive with four excellent sized bedrooms and a family bathroom equipped with a four piece suite. The character also continues with beautiful high ceilings, sash windows and the main two bedrooms have attractive cast iron fireplaces. Immediately to the rear of the property is a stone paved seating area followed the remainder of the garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a range of mature flowers and hedging creating an element of privacy. An additional paved area can also be found. To the front of the property there is a small enclosed garden and gated side access.
Lounge 12'11 x 11'10
Kitchen / Dining Room 16'11 x 8'9
Family Room 11'7 x 9'9
Utility 6'3 x 6'
Bedroom One 13'10 max x 10'max
Bedroom Two 11'10 max x 9'10 max
Bedroom Three 8'10 x 6'9
Bedroom Four 8'10 x 6'5
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44833314.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.