2 bedroom terraced house for saleBroad Lane, LEEDS
Sold STC £105,000
- GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £110,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern luxury bathroom
- On street parking
- Close to local amenities
- Viewing is essential!
GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £110,000
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED stone terraced residence, boasting TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS plus LUXURY BATHROOM situated within this highly popular residential location, Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN this property is a must see...
Offered for sale with no onward chain, is this deceptively spacious back-to-back which offers ample living accommodation.
The property benefits from a range of local amenities. Bramley Baths featuring a pool, gym & Russian steam room sits adjacent and Kirkstall, Rodley and the Leeds Liverpool Canal are all within easy reach.
The property is also situated close to transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres.
Briefly comprising; a spacious lounge with period features, kitchen, cellar, two double bedrooms and a modern luxury bathroom featuring underfloor heating and rainfall shower. There is on street parking to the front of the property. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 9" into alcove ( 4.04m x 3.89m into alcove )
A spacious lounge with a door to the front elevation, stairs leading to the first floor landing, stripped polished flooring, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 6' 5" ( 3.10m x 1.96m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, a door providing access to the cellar and a window to the front elevation.
A useful storage space.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' 5" into alcove ( 4.04m x 3.48m into alcove )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 19' 9" into alcove x 9' 2" ( 6.02m into alcove x 2.79m )
A double bedroom with undereaves storage, a central heating radiator, stripped polished flooring and a velux window to the front elevation.
A modern luxury style bathroom with a three piece suite comprising; a "P" shaped bath with wireless Grohe rainfall shower, a hand wash basin, a W.C, chrome towel rail radiator, underfloor heating and a window to the front elevation.
There is on street parking to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44833368.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.