3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Garth, Durkar, Wakefield
Sold STC £165,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £165,000 - £175,000
- 3 Bedroom Extended Semi
- Ideal for the growing family
- Modernised throughout
- Generous off road parking - Garage
GUIDE PRICE: £165,000 - £175,000. Modernised throughout the property would ideally suit the growing family with excellent access to local schools and motorway network links. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this extended home. Beautifully presented throughout.
GUIDE PRICE: £165,000 - £175,000. This three bedroomed property has been beautifully presented throughout and extended comprising of dining kitchen, downstairs w.c., garden room overlooking the well manicured and landscaped gardens, lounge, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The outside of the property has generous off road parking to the front as well as a good size garage, enclosed and well landscaped garden to the rear with an open aspect. The property is in excellent proximity to good local schools and ell as motorway network links. Viewing essential.
White upvc obscure glazed side entrance door leading into the open plan dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 9' 10" x 17' 2" Max ( 3.00m x 5.23m Max )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Modern and contemporary kitchen area with a range of high gloss base and wall units finished in white, four ring gas hob, double extractor fan with downlights above and oven beneath, plumbing for washing machine, integrated resin style sink and drainer with a chrome mixer tap, partly tiled contrasting black brick design tiles to the wall, cushioned vinyl flooring, island breakfast bar, coving to ceiling, central light fitting, walk-in pantry cupboard, thermostat control to the wall. Dining Room area: double radiator, coving to ceiling, central ceiling lights, feature arch leading to a further sitting area/garden room.
Garden Room 8' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.46m x 2.64m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. French doors leading to the paved patio area of the garden. Radiator with thermostat, deep skirtings, velux style window to the ceiling.
Cushioned vinyl flooring, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, low level flush w.c., ceiling downlights, coving to ceiling, extractor fan and partly tiled splashback.
Lounge 13' 2" Max x 13' 11" ( 4.01m Max x 4.24m )
Upvc panoramic style window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, deep skirtings, radiator.
Upvc door with obscured glazed side panel. Radiator with thermostat, coving to ceiling, fuse box, smoke alarm, central light fitting. Staircase access leading to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Upvc window to the side aspect with far reaching views. Loft access, deep skirtings, airing cupboard housing the water tank and storage space.
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect with far reaching views. Radiator, downlights to the ceiling, two double walk-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.97m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator with thermostat, double walk-in wardrobe providing hanging space.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 5' 3" ( 2.18m x 1.60m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling downlights.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with twin taps, shower over, low level flush w.c., pedestal sink with mixer tap, vinyl floor, tiled walls, integrated mirrors, radiator with thermostat.
Gravelled double driveway to the front of the property providing off road parking for several cars, Garage. Outside lighting and water tap. Paved patio area to the rear and steps up leading to a decked pathway, gravelled and rockery borders, towards the far end of the garden a decked patio terrace and a timber framed shed, concrete and fenced boundaries to two sides.
Garage 16' 11" x 9' 5" ( 5.16m x 2.87m )
With an up and over door, power and lighting, work surface area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44833410.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.