5 bedroom house for saleStockton, Shifnal, Shropshire
Offers in Excess of £1,000,000
- Immaculate Grade II listed property
- Three elegant reception rooms
- Large kitchen / breakfast room
- Outstanding Georgian orangery
- Five bedrooms with two en-suite
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Double garage
This outstanding Grade II listed building represents a fine example of Georgian design and elegance. Situated on the outskirts of the renowned Apley Estate, the house occupies a pleasant rural location neighbouring Stockton Church. In all, we are proud to be offering for sale some 7400 square feet of architectural excellence worthy of consideration for the discerning purchaser.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44833593.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26562697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.