3 bedroom terraced house for saleGarner Road, London, E17
- Large bay windows letting in lots of light
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- Double glazing, gas central heating, energy efficient and eco-friendly boiler
- Generous garden not overlooked
- Quiet residential street, friendly neighbours
- 1 min walk to local park, 5 min drive to Sainsburys
- 10 min drive to IKEA, Tesco Extra, Cork Tree retail park, Ravenside Retail park
- 10min walk to Wood St station, 20min walk to; Walthamstow station, market, mall, cinema, restaurants
- Close to Woodside school OFSTED rated 'OUTSTANDING' in all areas
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME WITH THE POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious extended 3 bedroom family house in this sought after and convenient location of Walthamstow, within easy reach of great local amenities and public transport links. It also has very good links to the A406. Just a short walk away, Epping Forest can be explored and enjoyed too.
This impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises of ample living space and well appointed bedrooms. It also benefits from a kitchen diner and a huge through lounge, that is ideal for family and friends.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44834625.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8zn-mvy3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.