3 bedroom house for saleFelixstowe Road, Kensal Green, London, NW10
- Three double bedrooms
- Reception room into bay
- Door to garden from dining room
- Sizable kitchen/diner door to gardan
- White coloured bathroom combined W.C
- Downstairs cloakroom
- South/westerly facing rear garden
- Gas central heating
Warm & most charming family dwelling... spacious three double bedroom two storey mid terraced period style house, which has the potential to extend into the roof & rear to create a larger living space. Boasting private south/westerly facing rear garden, some period features, ideally located for all your local amenities.
The property offers 1076sq" of accommodation, bespoke range of fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom, two additional bedrooms, high ceilings in through lounge, fitted matching table in kitchen/diner , white coloured bathroom combined W.C, cloakroom and gas central heating throughout.
Set in this residential side Road, just off the Harrow Road within walking distance of Kensal Green (Bakerloo Line) tube, and Ladbroke Grove with Portobello Market, Sainsbury's superstore, variety of local bars/cafes, restaurants and numerous alternative transport links.
Bedroom 1 - 15'3x13'1 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'7x10'0 -
Bedroom 3 - 11'6x9'7 -
Reception 1 - 12'5x11'9 -
Reception 2 - 12'5x10'5 -
Kitchen - 11'3x10'1 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44834871.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26562799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warwick Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.