4 bedroom detached house for salePlots 1 and 2, London Road, Hertford Heath, Hertford, Herts
- 1400 sq ft 4 bed detached houses
- Stunning views over open countryside
- Impressive kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Fully fitted kitchen with quartz worktops and Siemens appliances
- Separate utility room
- Dual aspect lounge with French doors opening onto the West facing garden with countryside views
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Excellent road and rail links and good local schooling for all ages
- Garage with additional parking
- 10 year CRL warranty
Just 2 brand new beautifully designed 4 bedroom detached houses overlooking open countryside. Located in the sought after village of Hertford Heath but only a short drive to Hertford's vibrant town centre with its varied selection of shops, restaurants and bars.
Hertford offers an excellent choice of schools for all ages and Kings Cross, Moorgate and London Liverpool Street can all be easily accessed by train with an approximate journey time of 50 minutes. The A10 and M25 provide links to London and the A414 to Welwyn, Hatfield and St Albans.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view contact 01992 663890.
Property ref: 121_2309_4274538
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4274538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.