3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKirkham Grove, Harrogate
- Generous corner plot
- Three bedroom house
- Spacious lounge
- Kitchen & utility room
- No upper chain
- EPC C
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Bilton area of Harrogate is this three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a generous corner plot. The property requires some internal updating and benefits spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, and family bathroom.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Bilton area of Harrogate is this three bedroom semi-detached house, occupying a generous corner plot. The property requires some internal updating and benefits spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing and extensive gardens. Offered for sale with no upper chain, an early viewing is recommended.
Stairs to first floor, radiator.
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' 4" ( 5.97m x 3.45m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, radiator, telephone point, television aerial point, stone built fireplace with hearth, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of wall and base level units incorporating one and a half bowl sink unit, complimentary work top surfaces, integrated oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, radiator.
Utility Room 9' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, space for fridge freezer, door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Built in cupboard housing Worcester combination boiler, access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in over stairs cupboard, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" max x 8' 11" ( 4.17m max x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 3 11' x 6' 4" ( 3.35m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, WC.
Front garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower borders and retaining fence with access to side and rear gardens which are laid to lawn with mature trees and conifers, retaining fence.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44835297.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG104030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.