Land for saleCommercial Storage Land, Site 1, Brookenby Business Park, Nr Market Rasen, LN86HF
- Established industrial estate location (former RAF Binbrook site)
- A commercial site of approximately 2.4 acres
- Potential for a range of storage uses (STP)
For Sale by Public Auction on 27th September at Nottingham Racecourse starting at 2.30pm
Guide Price: £38,500
• A commercial site of approximately 2.4 acres
• Note: former concrete surface remove to leave hardcore base
• Within the popular and established Binbrook Technical Park
• Security gate allowing access to the site
• Opposite a number of former aircraft hangars, occupied for a range of commercial uses
• Would suit a range of commercial storage uses or alternative uses (subject to planning)
• Good transport links to the A46, A15 and M180
• Within easy reach of Grimsby, Hull and the East Coast ports
• Market Rasen offers a wide range of local amenities
We understand that VAT will not be applicable to the sale price. However, interested parties should refer to the Special Conditions of Sale for confirmation of this.
For further information please contact Auction Estates on 0115 7844 600
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Binbrook. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction Estates Limited, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction Estates Limited, Nottingham on 0115 7844600.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.