2 bedroom flat for saleKinetic, Canon Square, Woolwich Arsenal
- 7th floor (New build)
- Two bedroom dual aspect apartment
- Royal Arsenal Riverside - Kinetic Apartments
- Furnishing : Berkley standard
- Internal Area : 768 sq ft
- Tenure : 999 years
- Service Charge : £2.99 psf pa
- Completion Date : Q2 2017
- Not available on Help to buy
A luxury 7th floor off plan re-sale two bedroom, two bathroom apartment ( 768 Sq. Ft.) with balcony facing south in the latest phase of the Kinetic, Royal Arsenal Riverside development. It is enviably located South of the development being the shortest walking distance to the DLR. This Berkley homes development offers a residents gym, concierge, sauna, steam, swimming pool or book an appointment for a spa treatment.
Completion Date: Q2 2017 (Call us for update).
National Rail and DLR stations just 300m away from the development providing easy and direct access to the city of London and beyond for example, London City Airport (07 mins), Greenwich (14 mins), London Bridge (23 mins), Canary Wharf (19 mins), and London Charing Cross (29 mins).
Arriving in 2018, Crossrail will offer dramatically reduced journey times to Canary Wharf (08 mins), Liverpool Street (14 mins), Bond Street (22 mins) and even Heathrow (50 mins).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO00235B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.