5 bedroom terraced house for saleClareville Grove, South Kensington, London, SW7
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 4 bathrooms
This fabulous house comprises; 5 bedrooms, reception room leading out onto a west facing patio garden, media room with large projector screen, kitchen dining room, ensuite bathroom, bathroom, 2 ensuite shower rooms and a cloakroom.
Approximately 2,448 sq ft.
- hot and cold air conditioning and ventilation throughout, controllable via ipad or computer in the main rooms
- underfloor heating throughout,pre-wired for iPad/Smartphone control.
- bespoke joinery with integrated lighting in all bedrooms and living rooms
- Fully integrated and programmable State-of-the-Art Lutron Homeworks QS Lighting System throughout incl. iPad/Smartphone control, Samsung HD TV and Sonos Music System, Optoma HD Projector in Cinema, all easily controlled via ipad or iPhone.
- Ceiling Mounted Speakers throughout the house (including high performance Bowers&Wilkings speakers)
- Fully retractable 106" In-Ceiling Projector Screen in Cinema Room.
- Hard Wired Cat-6 Ethernet points throughout the house for super-fast internet and matrix distribution, TV Points in all bedrooms, cinema, reception and kitchen, fully wired for Sky and Freeview, pre-wired for both BT and Virgin Cable.
- Full Colour Video entry phone system on each level incl. iPad/Smartphone integration
- Wire provision for integrated burglar alarm.
- high powered Wifi connectivity on all floors
- Professional Cisco Network Management Hardware
- Bespoke italian Modulnova kitchen with Miele appliances theoughout
- Separate utility room
Clareville Grove is a small tree lined street that runs off the Old Brompton Road in South Kensington. The house is situated at the northern end of the street and is therefore conveniently positioned for all the excellent local amenities and facilities along Gloucester Road as well as Old Brompton Road. Gloucester Road Tube station on the District and Circle lines is approximately only 325 metres away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44836491.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STK150062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.