4 bedroom town house for saleEdward Paxman Gardens, Colchester
- Extended Three Storey Townhouse
- Lounge & Dining Room/Orangery
- Four Bedrooms
- Three En Suites + Family Bathroom
- Double Garage With Studio Above
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Early Viewing Essential
This superb and hugely spacious four bedroom town house is situated within convenient proximity of Colchester's town centre. Having been extended to the rear, this stunning home boasts three en suites, studio over the garage and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Early viewing advised.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, alarm system, doors to:
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' x 13' 5" ( 5.18m x 4.09m )
Laminate flooring, two radiators, double glazed window to front, double glazed door to garden.
Dining Room / Orangery 18' 9" x 10' 7" ( 5.71m x 3.23m )
Glass vaulted ceiling, air conditioning unit, tiled floor, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, opening to:
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.69m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, space for appliances.
First Floor Accommodation
Airing cupboard, stairs to second floor, radiator, double glazed window to front, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
Dressing Area 7' 3" max x 5' 5" max ( 2.21m max x 1.65m max )
L-shaped room with built-in wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window to rear, door to:
Shower cubicle, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, two built-in wardrobes, radiator, door to:
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled floor, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear.
Second Floor Accommodation
Storage cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom Two 14' 7" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.45m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
Shower cubicle, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 12' 5" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.78m max x 2.87m max )
Double glazed velux windows to front and rear, radiator, loft access.
The rear garden is laid to artificial lawn and hard standing with gate providing side access and door to garage.
There is a Double Garage with studio above.
From Colchester proceed out of town along Magdalen Street, into Barrack Street, proceed down Hythe Hill where Edward Paxman Gardens is located half way down as a turning on the left where the property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44837079.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.