2 bedroom terraced house for saleWellfield Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £150,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating (Where Specified)
- Double Glazing (Where Specified)
- Good Location
This beautifully presented property has so much to offer. From its beautiful, modern decor to being in a stone throw of fantastic schooling you really have everything you require.
This beautifully presented property has so much to offer. From its beautiful, modern decor to being in a stone throw of fantastic schooling you really have everything you require. The downstairs consists of a great sized family lounge and a beautifully kitchen/diner which has French doors opening out into a good sized garden for all the family to enjoy. The upstairs has a very large modern bathroom with two double bedrooms. The off road parking is the icing on the cake for the property which has it all to offer.
Concrete driveway providing off road parking, side passageway giving access into rear garden and front door into:
Central heating radiator, laminate flooring and ceiling light point.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 10" max into recess ( 4.24m x 3.61m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, telephone socket, TV aerial, laminate flooring, ceiling light point and under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen/ Diner 9' 2" x 15' 1" ( 2.79m x 4.60m )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, double glazed French doors out to rear garden, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, stainless steel splashback, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and spotlights to ceiling.
Loft access, ceiling light point and doors off to:
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 10' 8" ( 4.19m max x 3.25m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.89m max x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, TV aerial and ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, tiled to splashback areas and floor, ceiling light point and storage cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Block paved patio area, laid to lawn and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44837208.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.